العودة   منتديات همس المصريين > Department special topics > Currency trading, Forex > World Stock Exchange

World Stock Exchange International exchange, Egyptian Stock Exchange, shopping, banks, stock exchanges, stock index, World Stock Exchange

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-30-2014, 04:01 PM   #1
|| المدير الثانى لهمس ||

الصورة الرمزية حسام السعيد

تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Dec 2011
المشاركات: 31,410
معدل تقييم المستوى: 20
حسام السعيد has a brilliant futureحسام السعيد has a brilliant futureحسام السعيد has a brilliant futureحسام السعيد has a brilliant futureحسام السعيد has a brilliant futureحسام السعيد has a brilliant futureحسام السعيد has a brilliant futureحسام السعيد has a brilliant futureحسام السعيد has a brilliant futureحسام السعيد has a brilliant futureحسام السعيد has a brilliant future

اوسمتي

تيو Ashmawy with malice : myself executed Brotherhood and especially Beltagy

" myself executed all the Muslim brotherhood , and in particular guy named Elly beltagy , I feel happy because Bnfz rule on the defendants , Wacker I first death sentence was carried out was in 1999 , and it was the happiest day of my life " , these words began Hussein horns ashmawy famous " Bashmaoy " Speaking for

" ashmawy " who wrote his name on the door of his apartment district People's red corner , and at the age of 67 years , says that the rate of return for the first person to work as a penalty , " Ahmad ashmawy ," and the beginning of the first execution of the decision is implemented on Hiroshima and tranquility .

"The ashmawy " in the interview that he lived childhood filled with grief and denial , which urged it to enter into the heart of the profession that Mitt does not afraid of anything , even if it was murder , because of family circumstances , which went through as a child .

And continue ashmawy by saying , " I was born in 47 Samanoud Gharbia , the country of Mustafa Pasha copper , and entered the « book » , and memorized parts of the Koran , and the conditions were difficult and Madkhalch Schools , and entered the army and went out in 70 , and presented as « Assistant Police » in Tanta and Qublony and took me Cairo after 3 years in the prison service , and I was Tejen voice , and I was interested in « Chenby » .

And went on , " Year 80 took me assistant executioner Elly is " ashmawy " I Bachel « several job » , consisting of " rope linen , and ores , and energy Soda , and a poodle and my eyes in the middle of my head, and Agee speak an hour of execution , to see that « ashmawy » says to me: « shut up you are, what you Taatkelmh Arif need ? ! , and worked 18 years Assistant ashmawy , " with cousins ​​Salah Sultan , and after Gamal Abdel Samie « ashmawy , too » .

It is said ashmawy story of the beginning of the first implementation of the execution was carried out by saying, " Year 99 were in prison Banha to carry out a death sentence , and in the night de beauty of fatigue and Jalh severe bleeding , and the rest of the penalty cam hour , and the sheriff told me : « Mainfh Nagel you Elly Htstgl , and I expected " opportunity, " de since a considerable period , and I thought to myself, finally gat you, Hussein , and Avtaker I executed two women, of whom one was Mtjozh farmer in Menoufia on the special relationship between them and the brother of Josha , and killed him and threw him in the Nile , Woody was the first executed by the end ."

He ashmawy said: " I'm in love for that job are slot good high when told me that I Atrgit became " ashmawy , " my wife drank the whole street sherbet and couscous , and was a great need after you assistant executioner " , commenting , " The first time I was afraid and Patrash , and at night Maarafch sleep , but Ataudt . "

Hussein added , " I thank God in my balance in 1070 and one and one Atadmoa on the hands , and more what was Afarahny is when it comes to today's 10 heads, it was a day of joy Leah , Hakhadd on each head of an amount of " pointing out that the first head of the culled got against it on 20 pounds a price for the execution , and reached 100 pounds in the last « head » ended the life of its owner.

The rumored " ashmawy for the toughest of times in which the execution of people inside the prison , " since Aktar than 30 years , and I Bashark in the execution of people , but once you're in prison, Alexandria , and was sentenced to Assistant Police colleague from Assiut , and he engages in the Department of frankincense , and during implementation cried and said, « O Lord .. O Lord » , we are our hearts Atkhalat from its place , we are all members of the Committee , and the guy said Aadmony Paso Haqla pants , and gouge and Orana effects « stitches Medical » , about 45 stitch length and width , and said : Deh guide my innocence , carried out the referee , and I got my job I follow , I received « uniforms angel » Fame . "

He continued, " I knew that he JH and his family of Alexandria , and worked in the Department of frankincense was Pedro on the house , and At Hetta land , and it was his neighbors registered risk and Berkhmua him , on the day landed his daughter in « Trnc » and beat her with bricks and boots , and Bulgoh was boarded his daughter , and was surprised by one of Aila de B_elh into their own hands Alatnen and Maskah uniforms Ptoa wrestling, Bchdh of Hetta sensitive, de Elly worked his wounds , " Elly Mkhitha " What is important is his body a little and the whole street watched it , and one of six « Znqah » was Imot in their hands and got out his gun , a Hilah and hit a shot in her brain and she died , and Aqraebha Chalwha and Nimoha on the bed , and said he entered her home and killed her in the street there is a mesh , and prevented people from the certificate . "

Continued ashmawy " detective chief Matarafc « sloth and Arashwh » and Achtgch in the case , and the guy claimed « Fetais » because of his defense of himself ," grabbed Hussein's head in tears and said : « de Atateft with him and I Bonfz judge him , and I said: Forgive me , O Lord, » Ahan you sure of innocence , er , but I'm working , I Abdul sheriff , executed executed along Mafish talk . "

Ashmawy with malice : myself executed Brotherhood and especially Beltagy ashmawy beltagy brotherhood executed hatred

قديم 04-11-2014, 04:04 AM   #2
|| المدير الأول لهمس ||

الصورة الرمزية محمدعبد العال

تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Dec 2011
المشاركات: 43,746
معدل تقييم المستوى: 62
محمدعبد العال has a reputation beyond reputeمحمدعبد العال has a reputation beyond reputeمحمدعبد العال has a reputation beyond reputeمحمدعبد العال has a reputation beyond reputeمحمدعبد العال has a reputation beyond reputeمحمدعبد العال has a reputation beyond reputeمحمدعبد العال has a reputation beyond reputeمحمدعبد العال has a reputation beyond reputeمحمدعبد العال has a reputation beyond reputeمحمدعبد العال has a reputation beyond reputeمحمدعبد العال has a reputation beyond repute

اوسمتي

افتراضي رد: Ashmawy with malice : myself executed Brotherhood and especially Beltagy

تسلم يا غالي
أكرمك الله
و بارك الله فيك حسام
و جزاك خيرا
لك مني خالص التحية

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
ashmawy, beltagy, brotherhood, executed, hatred

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are معطلة
Pingbacks are معطلة